The H3 Web Site
- HUMMER Continues Global Expansion Down Under - From GM's Media Web Site - Oct. 26, 2006 - More extensive version
- Here Comes Hummer - From GoAutoNews in Australia - Oct. 26, 2006
- HUMMER continues global expansion by adding assembly in South Africa - From GM Europe - April 6, 2006 - More extensive version
- Team HUMMER adds new "member" to race team - Photos here and here.
- Enhancements add muscle to Hummer H3 - From the Detroit New, Sept. 14, 2005.
- First Drive: 2006 Hummer H3 - "Is the H1's Grandkid GM's Best Midsize SUV?"
- H3 Recognized for 'Interior of the Year' - Shreveport Times, May 19, 2005
- Hummer H3 Gets Entertaining, Racy and…Pink - Edmunds.com, May 18, 2005
- AutoWeek, April 22, 2005
- Hummer says it will produce Alpha performance versions of H2, H3 - Autoweek, February 7, 2005, and Another article from Autoweek from February 18, 2005
- Introducing HUMMER Light - CNNmoney, November 8, 2004
- OFFICIAL Press Release from GM - The day of the first unveiling of the H3, October 27, 2004
- 2006 Hummer H3 - Car and Driver, October 19, 2004 - Includes photos
- HUMMER Looks to the Future - GM press release of July 27, 2004
- The H3-T, from an unknown magazine
- Images and article from 4 Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine, December, 2003
- Auto Express from October, 2003 - A British site. Username "hummer". Includes a video.
- Detroit News article - June 26, 2003
- The Shreveport Times article, June 19, 2003
- Estimated Specifications - From Consumer Review Car Preview magazine
- GM to Build Hummer H3 - from CNN/Money, Feb. 27, 2003
- Motor Trend's article from November, 2000 - With illustrations.
- Popular Mechanics' Spy Reports - Scroll down past the Cadillac SUV article.
- The Car Connection's article
- Business Week article - From July 22, 2002.